|Typical modular building floor plan. Modular Building Cost|
What should you take in to consideration when assessing Modular Building Cost?
Lots of people use iModular to get the best price possible to rent or buy a modular building or portable modular classroom; however, we get phone calls and emails asking questions about other costs involved in using a modular structure. Here are the most common additional costs excluding either a monthly rent payment or the actual purchase price, license fees and taxes for the modular:
1. Delivery & return delivery.
2. Installation & removal - either on a temporary pier and pad foundation or on a more costly permanent foundation. Removal at the end of your rental period.
3. Utility connections - electric, water, sewer, telecommunications.
4. Permits - issued by the city or county where the modular will be used.
5. Accessibility - steps and/or a handicap ramp to all doors.
6. Cleaning and repair upon return.
7. Furniture rental or purchase and moving expenses.
If you are searching for a modular building supplier to answer your questions about the costs, provide pricing and help you with permits we suggest using our Free Price Request Form.
This post was approved by the Senior Editor of www.imodular.com, a GBM Marketing, Inc. web property.