|Modular building used as a bank branch office.|
Can a bank use a modular building?
We get phone calls from banks every year and they always ask the same question..."Can we use a modular building as a branch office and are they secure structures for banking?"
Here are some facts to consider if using a modular building or other prefabricated structure is in your future. Modular buildings can be manufactured specifically for use as permanent or temporary banks or credit unions and installed in parking lots, empty properties or even used as additions to existing structures. Modular builders are typically well versed in meeting the special requirements for construction and installation of banking centers - particularly when it comes to security in a retail setting. You can request information through our online price quote form and talk to experienced modular bank builders today if you have immediate questions or want prices.
Here are some of the design features that can be incorporated into a modular bank to meet security and customer service needs:
- Concrete and steel floor systems and foundations to support heavy floor loads and security
- Upgraded wall, roof, window and door systems
- Specialized bullet resistant glass for Teller stations and drive up window
- Alarm systems and CCTV
- Heating and cooling systems with automated controls
- Interior Teller stations
- Specialized built-in counters and steel drawers
- Custom interior and exterior finishes
- Private offices and bathrooms
- Store front and revolving doors with automated security
- Handicap access ramps and stairs with covered walkways
- Covered drive through stations with ATM and banking machinery
This post was approved by the Senior Editor of www.imodular.com, a GBM Marketing, Inc. web property.