|Learn how to be a smart modular classroom customer.|
Why me? Well let's just say that I'm a "life time member" of the modular building business and have learned what works and what doesn't for literally every type of modular classroom project. Sharing this information with school facility managers, church administrators and daycare operators is now what I do for a living and it's rewarding to see happy modular building customers.
When you call the Modular Building Hotline (800) 806-7485 you are taking the first step to learning what you need to know before you set up a budget and begin any contract with a modular building supplier. Once we connect I will guide you through these important questions:
1. How to calculate the amount of space you need.
2. How to select the ideal site to install your modular classroom.
3. What you need to know about obtaining a permit for a modular classroom.
4. Whether to rent or purchase a modular classroom.
5. If a new modular building or used modular is best for your school or church space need.
6. How to optimize your buying power and shop for the best supplier and best price.
Give me a call...I'm here to help you "piece" together your modular classroom project!