Portable office trailers are for sale everywhere in the United States and Texas seems to have some of the best deals available if you are searching for temporary or even permanent space for your business.
Why Texas? Portable office trailers, or as many people call them "office trailers" have been rented and purchased for decades by schools, churches, construction companies, refineries, recreation centers and so on...and after time many of these businesses no longer have a need for the portable trailer. The end result is much like a good used vehicle... they are sold as is for a great price. Markets like Austin, Dallas, Galveston and Houston have thousands of portables in literally all sizes and configurations - available for you to buy at rock bottom prices.
If you are in the market to find a portable office or classroom in Texas here is what I suggest you do next to find the best deal:
1. Figure out the square footage you need and what type of floor plan. For example, how many offices and bathrooms do you need. Where do you want the doors and windows located?
2. Pick the location. Find a location on your property that is ideal for everything from parking to people walking in and out of the portable office trailer. Consider everything from where the power and plumbing will be connected to where the handicap ramp and/or steps will be located.
3. Choose furniture wisely. Portable office trailers are like any office - plan furniture for functionality, comfort and use of space.
4. Permits. Go to your local building and safety department ask them what steps you need to take to legally place a portable office trailer on your commercial property. They will tell you exactly what you need.
5. GET THE BEST PRICE! Yes, shopping for a portable office trailer is smart and easy. I suggest that you use the two step form below and let me give you a hand in finding the best deal in Texas.