How about a used portable classroom in California?
|Typical used portable classrooms in |
storage in California.
* Remember that a used portable may look a bit shabby at first but with a fresh coat of paint and some cleaning it can be nicely converted into looking like new.
Here are a few tips if you are in the market for classroom space and want to save some money:
1. Try using our online form for finding the best deal on a used portable classroom in California . Our service is connected to suppliers and school districts that have used models to sell today.
2. Know how much classroom space you need for your school, church or daycare program. Calculate using the number of students and teachers you need to accommodate and don't forget to plan space including furnishings.
3. Know where you are going to place the portable, when you need it and for how long you will need the space.
4. Check with your local building and safety department about permits. In most cases you will need to obtain a permit for your portable.
If you have questions or need some assistance feel free to give me (Matt Banes) a call at (714) 442-2757 extension 108. I can help you nationally or internationally.
This post was approved by the Senior Editor of www.imodular.com, a GBM Marketing, Inc. web property.